What we do
The Forum supports its members to become more effective leaders on health and safety.
We do this by:
- Advancing a common vision for Zero Harm Workplaces at the highest level
- Modelling and growing inspirational, highly visible safety leadership
- Creating a compelling case for change and a strong workplace safety culture
- Sharing skills, experiences and resources to overcome common challenges.
The Forum runs projects and activities focusing on three key areas:
- Leadership – create a pathway for business leaders to improve their safety leadership skills and practices so they can become more effective
- Influence – use the individual and collective influence of business leaders to contribute to change in health and safety
- Shared learning – provide opportunities for business leaders to share skills, experience and resources to overcome common challenges.
See our Annual Report 2016
See our Strategic Plan 2015-17.