GM Safety Leadership Course 11 - 12 May 2017
This course is based on the Forum's CEO Safety Leadership Development Series and is tailored for General Managers and senior executives who want to:
- Learn what to DO as an executive committed to leading on health and safety.
- Explore 8 powerful leadership practices that research shows improve health and safety performance.
- Be exposed to a ‘hands on’ model of what executive health and safety leadership ‘looks like’ on a day-to-day basis.
- Hear the latest thinking on health and safety leadership and develop new strategies and practice.
- Receive ‘how to’ guides covering key techniques discussed during the series.
This series was developed for the Forum and is delivered by Dr Hillary Bennett and Dr Philip Voss, from Auckland safety leadership consultancy Leading Safety.
All participants complete the Forum's highly rated Safety Leadership 360 Assessment.
Cost: $3000 excl gst but including the cost of the 360 Assessment.