About the Leadership Programme
The Executive Leadership Programme has three parts:
- 360 Assessment: Understand where you're at
- Two-day course: Develop your leadership
- Follow-up session: Create a personal action plan
This assessment enables you to benchmark yourself against a model of world-class executive health and safety leadership. You will get feedback on your strengths and practical suggestions to lift your performance.
- You are assessed against a model of world-class executive health and safety leadership created for the Forum by consultancy Leading Safety, and based on international and New Zealand research.
- You complete a self-assessment, and ask people who report to you, and who you report to, to assess your leadership. Assessments are completed online and, to ensure strict confidentiality, are sent directly to Leading Safety.
- Results are provided back to you in an easy-to-read report that highlights your strengths, and recommends practices to strengthen your health and safety leadership.
On this course you will develop the mind-sets and practices of a leader committed to health and safety. You will come away with an understanding of what world-class executive health and safety leadership 'looks like' on a day-to-day basis.
- Learn about practices and mind-sets that demonstrate effective health and safety leadership, and receive 'how to' guides summarising key techniques discussed at the course.
- Share experiences, challenges and success stories with other leaders who share your challenges.
- Hear the latest thinking on executive health and safety leadership, including 'Safety II' thinking and practices.
We run CEO/Managing Director-only courses, and separate courses for General Managers/Executives in significant people-leadership roles. Courses are limited to 16 participants. All participants complete the 360 Assessment prior to the course.
After completing the assessment and/or course you will have a one-on-one follow-up session with Leading Safety. This session will help you create a personal action plan that is right-sized for you and your business. Ongoing mentoring support is also available.
Assessment + Course + Follow-up session
- Cost: $3,000 (excl. gst). Includes the course, the 360 Assessment and the follow-up session.
Assessment + Follow-up session only
The 360 Assessments can be completed by individual leaders or entire leadership teams at any time.
Individual assessments: $1,000 (excl. gst). Includes the 360 Assessment and the follow-up session.
Executive team assessments: Price on application.
This programme is delivered for the Forum by two organisational psychologists. They are Dr Hillary Bennett and Dr Philip Voss of Leading Safety. Dr Bennett also developed the model of World-class Executive Safety Leadership that the programme is based on.