Forum members have agreed to share information to help improve workplace health and safety in New Zealand.
Our online benchmarking tool enables Forum members to track their performance on health and safety over time.
Our annual benchmarking report enables participating members to compare their performance with that of peers and others outside their industry, using a common set of definitions.
The report also helps the Forum monitor its own performance, and track progress towards Zero Harm.
- See the Forum's Benchmarking Report 2016 - with 5 year trends
- See the Forum's Benchmarking Report 2015 - with 4 year trends
- See the Forum's Benchmarking report 2014 - with 3 year trends
- See the Forum's Benchmarking report 2012–13
- See the Forum's Benchmarking report 2011–12
- See the Industry classification system
- Go to the tool (note a username and password is needed)
- See a copy of the tool's Instruction Manual