GM course: ELP 7 & 8 May 2020
This General Managers' course is based on the Forum's CEO Executive Leadership Programme and is tailored for General Managers and senior executives who want to:
- Learn what to DO as an executive committed to leading on health and safety.
- Explore 8 powerful leadership practices that research shows improve health and safety performance.
- Be exposed to a ‘hands on’ model of what executive health and safety leadership ‘looks like’ on a day-to-day basis.
- Hear the latest thinking on health and safety leadership and develop new strategies and practice.
- Receive ‘how to’ guides covering key techniques discussed during the series.
This series was developed for the Forum and is delivered by Dr Hillary Bennett and Dr Philip Voss, from Auckland safety leadership consultancy Leading Safety.
All participants complete the Forum's highly regarded Safety Leadership 360 Assessment.
COST: $3000 + GST, including the cost of the 360 Assessment. An invoice will be sent after registration. Payment confirms your place on the course and is non refundable.